Please keep spreading the word! And have your friends and neighbors sign our petition which goes to the DC City Council.
On August 5, 2020, McMillan supporters testified before the District of Columbia Board of Zoning Adjustment in BZA Appeal Case No. 20191. See the record of that appeal here: https://tinyurl.com/dc-bza-appeal-20191
Ardent McMillan supporters persist in asking the city follow its own laws before destroying the site, at the very least for our safety and well being. More strongly, we are asking that any demolition of the historic site be permanently stopped. We are before the BZA to argue the zoning laws are being ignored.
— HEARING INFO–
The Save McMillan zoning appeal was heard on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, starting approximately at 1:45pm. The case lasted more than 3 hours.
YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE OFFICE OF ZONING YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
We break down the video above showing key parts of the case below:
- Start of the McMillan Appeals Case
- We Push Back Against the BZA’s Denial of Public Participation
- Attorney for DCRA Lies Under Oath About Construction Activities Start Date At McMillan Park (Suggesting Work Didn’t Start Until After Land Covenant Was Recorded in November 2019)
- See This Video Of Construction Activities At McMillan Park in October 2019
- Appeals Case Start of DC4RD Presentation of the Claims
- Expert Aristotle Theresa Testimony
- Expert Jim Schulman Testimony
- Examination & Cross Examination of Matthew Legrant Zoning Administrator